Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wow I`ve been given another award....



big thank you to Terri ofprimcreek and Linda ofmeadowbrookcabinprimitives

I would like to pass this award onto:
Mo of
wingsandpawsprimitives

Annie ofChickadeeprimitives

Jane ofGrittyartsstudio

Krista ofPaintedheartdesigns

Mae ofTatteredcowwings

Bev ofheartlandcreations

Mary ofSewdeartome

The rules of this award are as follows :

Put the logo on your blog
Add a link to the person who awarded you
Nominate at least seven other blogs
Add links to those blogs on your blog
Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Have a safe and wonderful labor day weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI cutie!! I just got back from vacation!! Now I need a vacation!! I am behind on awards!! Oh me, oh my!! Hugs girly, I will try and get busy!!! MO

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Ahhhh vacation sounds like just what I need after being held hostage by the kiddies all summer....LOL
Hope you had a great time!
Hugs

Harris said...

Thank you Kelly!! Whew I have been so busy, I have to get caught up!
Hugs,
Krista