Monday, August 4, 2008

Mondays here again!


Another week beginning again. They seem to just pass by faster and faster. I can`t believe the kids are down to their last month of summer vacation already and I haven`t even done everything I wanted to yet.

Well what did you all think about Big Brother last night? I couldn`t believe that Jesse couldn`t hang in there. All that tough guy talk and look where it landed him..LOL Although I will say I felt bad for him when he started to cry.
Renny did awesome and well April....BRAVO! I was so excited to see her win, but it looks like Keesha may need to be a bit careful.

I can`t wait until the next episode :)

Well as for my dollies there have been 2 more added tomy ebay>
Here is one more Harvest moon nodder:


and meet Tabitha she`s on her way to the Masquerade ball:





Well I must be off to tackle my errands for the day. I already behind on time. Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Poirier Family said...

I know summer is almost over!! I don't want it to end. On Big Brother, I know Mr. Muscles couldn't hold on. But did you see his legs shaking. I really wanted Renny to win. At first I didn't like her but she has grown on me. Your dolls are really cool. Where do you come up with the ideas for new ones?

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Hi! I`m always sad when summer ends, but at the same time the house does get a bit quieter and I get more work done..LOL

I too have grown to like Renny she`s not as obnoxious as she was in the beginning. Who do you think will go home this week? I hope Jesse over Memphis.

Some of the dolls are patterns. The one below is a pattern I purchased, but the mask was my own design as well as the moons.

The moons just hit me..LOL I want to create a moon doll in full form. I think that will be something I`ll do later on in the week. Thank you so much for your compliments!

I find that the fall season and with halloween it`s kind of easy to create, the ever day ones are a bit tougher for me