Thursday, August 28, 2008

I`ve been awarded by two great gals.....


Thank you to Sara for this award!Please be sure to stop by her blog. It`s wonderful!
Sorry I`ts taken me a bit to get it on here :(

I would like to give this award to:

Sue
Debbie
Maggie
Kimmie

and a big thank you to Ann for presenting me with the I love your Blog award! Please be sure to stop by her blog.



I would love to pass this award on too:


Renee
Sara
Cookie
Countryfolk Keepsakes Thanks for making me laugh daily!
Heidi

6 comments:

Kimmie said...

Hi Kelly!
Oh, I am so honored to receive this Award. You are such a sweetie pie! Thank You from the bottom of my heart. I will display it proudly! :-)
Hugs,
Kimmie

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

YaY!!! I'm thrilled to hear I make ya laugh daily! Thanks so much for this award!! :> )
~Peanut

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Your welcome Peanut!

Sara~Graphic Pretties said...

Thanks Kelly! I am alive :)
I will drop you a line tomorrow

♥Sara

Cookie said...

gosh... all these awards, I almost said thank you on the wrong award ! wouldnt that have been a bit embarrassing! lol

but then, it would have only proved what everyone already knows - i'm a goober through and through! thanks so much for thinking of me, Kelly!

I love all of your creations but the eyes have it every single time ♥

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Hi Sara~
Hope your doing well. I`ve missed ya!

Cookie your very welcome.I wouldn`t have even noticed I mix things up all the time ;)

Thank you so much that means alot coming from someone with such talent!!