Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Patriots Day....


My heart and prayers go out to all the families who lost loved ones and have been directly effected by September 11th. I myself will never forget that day.

All parents we`re scrambling to the schools to get their children out and at home safe and sound. The shear panic that radiated from the city to even out on Long Island. A day I will never forget.

Abig thank you to all our soldiers who still continue to protect our freedoms bravely everyday.

Well another Big Brother Night:

I can`t wait to see who it is to be sent home tonight! I`m hoping it`s Memphis and Dan in the final two, but time will tell!

I did manage to make two more things to get listed on ebay. One is A Wicked Santa. He warned you to behave or you would end up on the naughty list.





The other is a snowman trinket box.

2 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Kelly,

Love your new creations ! That snowman on the trinket box is just so sweet !
I have posted the pumpkin cake recipe on my blog if you would like to check it out.

Have a dry weekend ! It is raining here cats and dogs ! But we need it.
Hugs,
Linda

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Hi Linda ~
Thanks so much!
Oh I`m on my way over to get it. Thank you! I will be sure to run to the grocery store and pick up the ingredients this week.

Today was just about 90 degrees and extremely humid. Thats unusual for us here, but I`m not complaining seeing how some have had Ike to contend with.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Kelly