Sunday, February 10, 2008

Well it`s sunday evening already.

Another week just happened to fly right on by! Alittle to quickly. I wanted to share with you all my excitement about getting ready to offer some of my prim handmades at http://lemonpoppyseeds.com/ This will be a new venture for me, but i`m soooo looking forward to it. Be sure to check out the link. Theres many treasures to be found there!
My items will be there for you to peek at on the 1st and the 15th of the month. Hope to see you pop on over.
On another note the wonderful ebay group KSGP is getting geared up for their springtime launch. Be sure to run over to ebay the week of feb 17th (type in KSGP into your search bars)for their Prim Easter Gathering. It will fun to see what everyone comes up with!
I know I`m ready for spring. The weather here today has been quite hairy the wind is unbelievable, but nothing compared to what those other states had endured. My heart and prayers go out to all those affected by such a tradegy.
Well it`s time for me to call it a day. Enjoy your evening all.

Blessings Kelly

No comments: