Friday, September 17, 2010

Two new gals over on ebay...

Yay it`s friday. So glad the weekend is here. I`m not sure how I will spend it yet, but know that I`ll be sleeping in tomorrow. Can you believe the leaves are already starting to change colors :( Not that I should complain. My friend Nancy lives in Canada and has experienced 35 degree temps and snow. Yup you heard me right....SNOW. Crazy right. So yes I`ll enjoy the changing of the leaves and cooler temps.

With the changing of the leaves so rich and beautiful I decided to create Addie in a great fall homespun dress. She`s more of a prim girl compared to my others, but she too has lots of character.



and then there`s Faith the angel. She sure is sweet.



You may find them both on my ebay.
Here`s wishing you all a fabulous weekend!

No comments: