Saturday, June 27, 2009

Look at this precious face!



Isn`t he just the sweetest thing. His eyes just seem to speak to you. Ok as you can see I have a love for mastiffs of any kind. I`ve been looking up rescues on the web and keep going back to him daily to see if he`s still there. The poor thing seems to have been abused and has heartworm according to his story. The really strange this is his name is Buddy Boy..... Just like mine that recently passed from lymphoma. I would never want Buddy to think I was replacing him. I sure do hope this fella finds a home soon as he`s tugging on my heartstrings....BIG TIME!

You can learn more about him
here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know what you said Kelly is so true...you can read a life time in their eyes, it tells the whole story in an animal.

I hope this fellow gets a great home, he looks so sad right now.

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Well I did it! I emailed and sent in an application for this guy ;) Believe you me I know I don`t NEED him, but I think he NEEDS us. So time will tell. It says it can take a week to hear a reply.
Patty I have much love to give this fella ;)

Prim's by Kim said...

I've got my fingers crossed that you get picked to be his new parents. He is lovely. xxxx, Kim

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Thanks Kim I haven`t heard anything yet :( I just hope he gets a good home.

Hugs
Kelly