Tuesday, June 16, 2009

**KSGP Shoppe Update**

Just wanted to fill you all in on the KSGP Shoppes that have been updated. Be sure to pop on over and take a peek. There`s a bunch of eye candy waiting for you!

Barefoot Primitives

Gracie Lou Originals

Heartland Creations

Hickory Nut Hollow

Red Barn Primitive

Skellyton Art

The Artful Attic

Mystical*Entities

Here are some of my new offerings:



KSGP Shoppes will be hosting a Harvest Celebration in July so be sure to mark your calendars for the 1st and the 15th to be able to see all they have to offer.

5 comments:

The-Artful-Attic said...

OH..Kelly! I love your latest dolly..the stitches face is wonderful...and the frog, outstanding.

Hugs,
Kimberly

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Kelly,

Asbsolutely love the froggy and the dollie with the pumpkin !

cute cute cute !
Happy Sales to you !
Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Looks like you girlys are having lots and lots of fun!!! I am glad, I can't seem to find any drive right now, maybe it is the sunshine? Who knows... Big hugs, MO

Anonymous said...

Look at that cute little frog :)

Terri said...

Hi Kelly,
I went over to KSGP and saw that you all had moved. I have searched but I cant find you. Are you all still together? My address is aden82@verizon.net

Terri