Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wow another award!!

I have another award and it came from the wonderful Caroline of .Caroline Crafts
. The award is the Lemonade Stand Award. I am to nominate 10 other bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude


So I would love to pass this onto:
1. Sara of sweetmagnoliasantiquesandprimitives
2. Patty oftoadhollowprim
3. Coleen and DonnaPrimpaperthyme
4. Cookie of curds-and-whey
5. JoJo of jojocrowprimitive
6. Jane of Grittyartstudio

I`ll get the rest in the am ;)

3 comments:

Juanita said...

Congrats on your award! have a blessed day!
Juanita

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

hanks Juanita and thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a great weekend :)

Cookie said...

how sweet... you are so doggone precious! I'm really thankful for blogging - I've made some gems of friends like you through it that I might not have had the chance to get to know otherwise ♥