Monday, October 27, 2008

A Peanut Butter Weekend!

Hope you all had a great weekend. Ours here was wonderful the weather was`nt as cold which was nice for a change. Yesterday Rob, the girls and I made some pine cone bird feeders.


The girls had a blast whipping these up. Funny though I looked out in the yard today and only one remains. I think the squirrels ran off with the rest of them...LOL Atleast they`ll be eating good!

After dinner I decided to whip up my first ever batch of peanut butter fudge.
Boy was this delicious and easy to make! Thank you to Xoch for the recipe. Stop by her blog here to grab the recipe. She also has the bird feeder directions too. Thanks Xoch my girls enjoyed the weekend with your tips!

6 comments:

Poirier Family said...

Oh I forgot about making pine cone bird feeders. When I was little we use to do that. I'm so glad you wrote about that. I will have to do that with my son.

Thank you for adding me to your blog list, I did the same for you!! It's nice to know people are reading.

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

HI Kelly,

Oooo....peanut butter fudge... yummy..

I saw your Santa on the candy cane in ebay and he is just precious !

Hugs,
Linda

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

My girls had such a good time making these. I`m sure your son will too! Although I notcied the squirrels ran off with quite a few today...LOL

I find myself at times going from blog to nblog to blog...LOL it can be addicting!

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Hi Linda! Thanks so much:) He was a project that sat unfinished for quite sometime and I finally pulled him back out :)

Hugs
Kelly

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

kelly Those squirrels are quite the kick when it comes to food..I know it's a bummer for the birdies ..but I do have to say the squirrels made me laugh when we live in MO ..And that Fudge looks yummy. The Plate of fudge looks like it's right out of a magazine

Blessings...Sara

Cookie said...

haha... the tell tale sign will be if all the squirrels are running around chattering with peanuh budda schtuck to the roof of their mouf ♥

fudge looks yummy - but if i made it, i'd every last piece. My will power is kaput!