Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tonights the night!

Oh the anticipation! So who do you all the think will end up the IDOL? I sooooo want to see David Cook win it, but I`m afraid to say that I think David A might steal it in the end :(

This is the first year that I have watched it all the way through. I must confess I`m one of those who like to see the comical ones in the beginning and then lose interest, but not this year!

Next I can`t wait for the Mole to begin. Have any of you ever seen that? I loved it and it has been a few years since they`ve aired so I`m real excited about that.

I did manage to get 2 new things listed before the big fianle tonight. Here`s a peek at them:

Cora Mae


and A snickerdoodle scented beeswax flicker candle.





Well get your popcorn ready and enjoy the show!

2 comments:

Sara~Graphic Pretties said...

Hey Girl!
I thought David A was going to win too but I kept hearing how everyone wanted David C. to win so I guess I should not have been surprised. :)

Ladies~Kelly's flicker candles are very cool!! I love the one you made for me :)

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Hi Sara!!
I really wasnt sure what would happy, but was happy with the outcome. 12 million spread sure is alot!

Thank you Sara I`am glad that you liked it :)

Hugs
Kelly