I`ve been tagged byKathy
This is fun and really neat. You come up with six words that sum up your life. Ernest Hemingway was bet $10. that he couldn't sum up his life in six words. He won that bet when he wrote, "For sale, baby shoes, never worn." You can go to Bookbabie's blog and read about the book that was inspired by his quote and how it influenced her to start this meme.
My words are.....Listen Always To Your Inner Voice.
Ya know that tugging lil feeling you get inside ;) It will never fail you.
Okay here's Da Rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
Now I gotta tag 5, so let's see, how about.....
A wonderfully busy month of Classes & Activities... - My March schedule certainly came in like a Lion... Classes, Lectures and Workshops - Oh My! I taught several classes at Suzzie's - 2 sessions were Crazy Qui...
1 day ago