Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Scream,You Scream, We all scream for Ice Cream!

Boy have we been hit with some heat here in our neck of the woods. With summer in mind I decided to whip up some Ice cream Annie`s. I just love these gals and purchased the pattern from Maureen of Sweet Meadows Farm. Oh the ice cream truck memories, I must confess my brother and I could be a pain in the ice cream mans rear. When we felt mischievious we would hide waiting behind bushes to hear the ringing of his bell, when we knew he was just about in front of us we would yell "Hold it". Of course we lay waiting until the coast was clear to come out. The poor guy probably had to endure that a few times throughout his day. Thanks for the memories Brian!

With childhood memories in mind here are my Ice cream Annies up for auction on my ebay.Here`s a sneak peek at the gals.

1 comment: