Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For the Birds.......




Phew I was able to get one more dollie done and her pictures taken before the snow heads our way. If you would like to take a look at her you may find her on my ebay this evening. Tomorrow is supposed to bring with it 12-18" of snow to our area. I`m hoping the weatherman is wrong again as they were the last time, but if not the cupboards are stocked so no need for me to have to leave the house :) I sure hope the state of VA isn`t getting hit again. I know they had a whammy of snowfall this past week.

I also wanted to let you all know that the KSGP selling site has been given a face look. It`s beautiful! A special thank you to Sara of Graphic Pretties she does awesome work!
Grab yourself a cup of tea or coffee and enter here enjoy your stroll through the shoppes.

Stay warm and safe!

No comments: