Saturday, March 8, 2008

"What If" Blogger Tag

Ut oh it seems as though I have been tagged by my friend Mary
Here is what I must do. I need to answer a bunch of What if questions and then go on to tag another un suspecting blogger. Watch out ladies ;) Ok here goes nothing to exciting so try not to fall asleep..LOL

What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with....

I would have to answer Heidi of CrabbyGabbyDolls I think she is an amazing artist and I would like to be able to get into her creative mind if even just for a moment. I just know there would be so many things I could learn from her.


What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind....

Ok well being world peace and diseases would have already been taken care of from our good friend Mary. I would have to say my wish would be to be able to cleanse the souls of all the evil people in the world, allowing them to live honorably and the rest of us being safe from any harm.

Where would I go if I could travel to any place.....

Definately sitting on a sunny beach in Hawaii. Just like the Corona commercials even down to the sound ;-)

What if I could make over three areas of my body....

Ok I would have to say my joints and muscles hopefully making me healthier and I`d throw in a nose job for the third ;-)


What if I could become an animal for 24 hrs....

Hands down a white tiger. They are not only strong, smart but equally beautiful animals! Not to mention fierce when they need to be ;)


What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hrs....

I would have to say Jesus. What a day that would be to sit in the garden and chat away with him.

Ok Now for some tagging...

I tag Sara of Graphicpretties
Have fun :)

No comments: