Saturday, September 8, 2012

What a bunch of jokesters we have here...

Oh yes now can you believe what some of the people in my home think is funny. My daughter Kiera wandered into the bathroom of course intending on using, but noticed hmmmm something looks amiss. Yes you see my other daughter and hubby thought this would be just hilarious well until there may have been a mess for THEM to clean....LOL What a bunch of jokesters. Just glad I didn`t head in first....don`t know if I would have noticed.I stuck to my list this week with doll making being crossed off today. Feels good to be back in the groove. Little by little as it`s hard to find alot of extra time. So these girls will be being listed on ebay tomorrow.
Wishing you all a great weekend!

1 comment:

Barefoot Primitives said...

They are adorable!
Get your jokesters back if you have one of those squirters at your kitchen sink.
Wrap a rubber band around handle...when water is turned on... so is this...
trust me i know - I was the recipient years ago of this prank from my boys. They are so special! ;o)
Blessings
Debbie