Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Please pray for my Dad.

On monday January 16th my father was hit by a car while in a gas station parking lot. He was walking to pay for gas when a 16 year old girl backed up into him. He had brain surgery immediately to remove a blood clot and to try and control the bleeding in his brain.They are not giving us a good prognosis and with each passing day his survival rate is declining. They now have him under 50%. He has brain and brain stem damage as well as pneumonia and infections. I believe in the power of prayer. My heart is broken and I cannot even begin to think of him not being here on this earth with us. It`s just killing me. Please I ask for you to pray for Patrick.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying my dear friend!!!!!!

Barefoot Primitives said...

Oh Kelly I'm so so sorry to hear this and yes my friend, I'll be praying for your dad. Many blessings!
~ Debbie

honeycreekprims said...

Hugs and prayers headed out to you. Be brave and know that God is with you.

Aunt 'Reen said...

Hi Kelly,

I will be praying for your Dad and for all of you as well!

Love & Hugs!
Doreen

The-Artful-Attic said...

Oh..my! I will certainly pray for your dear Dad and your family as well....
Big hugs,
Kimberly

Unknown said...

gaming zone
gaming zone
gaming zone
gaming zone
gaming zone
gaming zone